Arizona Commerce Authority recently issued the following announcement.
Location: Arizona Commerce Authority 100 N. 7th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85007 / 1st Floor Conference Center
Date: Sep 10, 2019
Many business owners face the questions
1) Should I expand my client base and start selling to international clients?
2) should I diversify my supply base and source from international vendors?
This presentation is meant to provide awareness on both the opportunities and challenges associated with entering the international marketplace.
Topics will include the following:
1. Benefits of establishing an international presence
2. Impact on company
b. Cash Flow
3. What are some challenges / risks associated with International marketplace?
4. Ideas on how to reduce risk. Common pitfalls
5. Sources that provide assistance with International business
Time: 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Cost: $20.00 (Includes lunch)
Original source can be found here.