Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement.
Event Name: Chamber Advocacy Day 2020
Event Time: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM MST
Are you registered for Advocacy Day?
Have you registered for our annual Chamber Advocacy Day? Please join the Chamber CEO, on Wednesday, February 26 as we hear both state and federal policy updates, tackle key issues that Arizona businesses will face this session, and hear directly from lawmakers on their priorities.
Highlights from Advocacy Day will include:
• Legislative leadership panel
• U.S. Chamber of Commerce update from Ashley Rich Stephenson
• Statewide legislative update
• State budget presentation from Richard Stavneak, Joint Legislative Budget Committee
• State education update from Superintendent Kathy Hoffman
Following the program, we will enjoy lunch with legislators, where you will be able to connect with the members representing your district. Register for this important event today!
Seating is very limited.
Arizona State Capitol - Senate Hearing Rooms 2 & 3
1700 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Original source can be found here.